March 29, 2012 | 0 Comments
Here’s a great drive for this weekend: Canyon Sin Nombre in the Anza Borrego Desert State park. Exersise your SUV and see some flowers.
Subscribe to San Diego’s Weekend Driver
- Madison High celebrates 50 years with awesome alumni auto assembly
- Good Guys Del Mar this weekend… a rare Stude on display
- Video visit to Font’s Point in the Anza Borrego Desert and a Chevy Equinox test now online
- My MINI is in and I’ll pick it up tomorrw!
- The Mini’s in US waters…. the Dionysos Leader is just off Oceanside
Leave a Reply
- Ramona roundabout: Wandering through the mountain town’s trails November 11, 2011
- Out of Town: Hearst’s Hacienda is Perfect Base for Central Coast Adventure July 19, 2011
- Frank Sinatra’s 1967 Austin London Taxi at the SD Auto Museum August 23, 2011
- GM plant driving route a reminder of Great Car Museum Tour June 2, 2013
- Urban explorer on a quest for flour tortillas May 27, 2013
- Auto writer taboo subject: I’m reviewing my own car, the Mini Cooper S Countryman May 20, 2013
anza-borrego desert state park Beach Drive Book car museum car reviews car show carshow casino chevyequinox City Drive classic cars column Column Promo Comicon day trip Desert Drives dirt drives featured Food Trucks Freeform Traveler Great Car Museum Tour Highway 101 Mercedes-Benz ML350 mini minicooper minicoopercountryman minicoopercountrymans mountain drive Natchez Trace Old Highway 80 other stuff Out of Town promo roadtrip road trip Road Trips sandiego san diego San Diego classic san diego day trip sdautoshow Via Amtrak video Warner Springs Weekend Trip