Nuts4Cars is putting on its Muscle Car Mania show, 7:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. this Saturday, Feb. 11, Girard Avenue between Silverado and Prospect avenues, La Jolla. The San Diego Police Officers Widows and Orphans Fund is the beneficiary. American (and European) Street Kings, all V-8s and larger, including Mustang, Cobra, Camaro, Corvette, Firebird, GTO, Chevelle, Impala, ‘Cuda, Mopar, Viper, AMX, Javelin, Ferrari and Lamborghini are highlighted.
Subscribe to Weekend Driver
- Classic Pierce-Arrow, Auburn, Packard, Hudson, Rambler and more at SD Auto Museum orphan car show
- I’ll be at the SD Int’l Auto Show from 10-1 Saturday
- Watch bumper cars on the highway video seen on American Pickers
- What a Lowrider show at SD Auto Museum; 650 @ opening
- Video highlights of the 2012 San Diego International Auto Show