Nuts4Cars is putting on its Muscle Car Mania show, 7:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. this Saturday, Feb. 11, Girard Avenue between Silverado and Prospect avenues, La Jolla. The San Diego Police Officers Widows and Orphans Fund is the beneficiary. American (and European) Street Kings, all V-8s and larger, including Mustang, Cobra, Camaro, Corvette, Firebird, GTO, Chevelle, Impala, ‘Cuda, Mopar, Viper, AMX, Javelin, Ferrari and Lamborghini are highlighted.
Subscribe to Weekend Driver
- Watch bumper cars on the highway video seen on American Pickers
- What a Lowrider show at SD Auto Museum; 650 @ opening
- Video highlights of the 2012 San Diego International Auto Show
- Packed house at the SD Auto Show; here are some more photos
- The San Diego International Auto Show is open… here’s a sample of the cars on display.