Nuts4Cars is putting on its Muscle Car Mania show, 7:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. this Saturday, Feb. 11, Girard Avenue between Silverado and Prospect avenues, La Jolla. The San Diego Police Officers Widows and Orphans Fund is the beneficiary. American (and European) Street Kings, all V-8s and larger, including Mustang, Cobra, Camaro, Corvette, Firebird, GTO, Chevelle, Impala, ‘Cuda, Mopar, Viper, AMX, Javelin, Ferrari and Lamborghini are highlighted.
Subscribe to Weekend Driver
- Take a look at the ’14 British Car Day in San Diego
- It’s a Studebaker (and Packard and Pierce Arrow) day at the Cool Classic Car Show
- Classic Pierce-Arrow, Auburn, Packard, Hudson, Rambler and more at SD Auto Museum orphan car show
- I’ll be at the SD Int’l Auto Show from 10-1 Saturday
- Watch bumper cars on the highway video seen on American Pickers
Leave a Reply
About San Diego’s Weekend Driver
Journeys are what make life special, and Weekend Driver is all about the journey.
Author Jack Brandais has been crisscrossing Southern California for decades, finding the roads that any enthusiast would take a detour to drive… just because it’s there.