The 25th annual Vista Burger run is tomorrow, Saturday, Jan. 14. Registration starts at 6 a.m. at the Pepper Tree Frosty, 270 South Santa Fe Ave. in Vista. It’s one of the biggest car shows and rod runs in the county and it looks like the weather will be beautiful. More info: http://www.burgerrun.info/
January 13, 2012 | 0 Comments
Subscribe to Weekend Driver
- Watch bumper cars on the highway video seen on American Pickers
- Anybody interested in a ’53 Hudson Wasp? It ran when parked in ’77.
- What a Lowrider show at SD Auto Museum; 650 @ opening
- Video highlights of the 2012 San Diego International Auto Show
- Packed house at the SD Auto Show; here are some more photos