The 25th annual Vista Burger run is tomorrow, Saturday, Jan. 14. Registration starts at 6 a.m. at the Pepper Tree Frosty, 270 South Santa Fe Ave. in Vista. It’s one of the biggest car shows and rod runs in the county and it looks like the weather will be beautiful. More info: http://www.burgerrun.info/
January 13, 2012 | 0 Comments
Subscribe to Weekend Driver
- Take a look at the ’14 British Car Day in San Diego
- It’s a Studebaker (and Packard and Pierce Arrow) day at the Cool Classic Car Show
- Classic Pierce-Arrow, Auburn, Packard, Hudson, Rambler and more at SD Auto Museum orphan car show
- Maybe there’s some hope for my old Miata… Japanese collector car prices up
- Celebrate 50 years of the Mustang and take yours on great San Diego roads
Leave a Reply
About San Diego’s Weekend Driver
Journeys are what make life special, and Weekend Driver is all about the journey.
Author Jack Brandais has been crisscrossing Southern California for decades, finding the roads that any enthusiast would take a detour to drive… just because it’s there.