If you’re an off-roader, I’m told that this is the weekend for you to head out the Truckhaven Hills, just north of Ocotillo Wells, east of the Anza-Borrego Desert State Park. It’s the 50th annual Desert Safari from the Tierra Del Sol Four-Wheel Drive Club. Read more»
February 28, 2012 | 0 Comments
Subscribe to Weekend Driver
- Take a look at the ’14 British Car Day in San Diego
- It’s a Studebaker (and Packard and Pierce Arrow) day at the Cool Classic Car Show
- Classic Pierce-Arrow, Auburn, Packard, Hudson, Rambler and more at SD Auto Museum orphan car show
- Get that 4×4 on a rocky, rutted dirt road through San Diego wilderness
- Watch bumper cars on the highway video seen on American Pickers
Leave a Reply
About San Diego’s Weekend Driver
Journeys are what make life special, and Weekend Driver is all about the journey.
Author Jack Brandais has been crisscrossing Southern California for decades, finding the roads that any enthusiast would take a detour to drive… just because it’s there.