If you’re an off-roader, I’m told that this is the weekend for you to head out the Truckhaven Hills, just north of Ocotillo Wells, east of the Anza-Borrego Desert State Park. It’s the 50th annual Desert Safari from the Tierra Del Sol Four-Wheel Drive Club. Read more»
February 28, 2012 | 0 Comments
Subscribe to San Diego’s Weekend Driver
- What a Lowrider show at SD Auto Museum; 650 @ opening
- Video highlights of the 2012 San Diego International Auto Show
- Packed house at the SD Auto Show; here are some more photos
- The San Diego International Auto Show is open… here’s a sample of the cars on display.
- Hot stuff at the Good Guys Del Mar winter show.
Leave a Reply
- Ramona roundabout: Wandering through the mountain town’s trails November 11, 2011
- Out of Town: Hearst’s Hacienda is Perfect Base for Central Coast Adventure July 19, 2011
- Frank Sinatra’s 1967 Austin London Taxi at the SD Auto Museum August 23, 2011
- GM plant driving route a reminder of Great Car Museum Tour June 2, 2013
- Urban explorer on a quest for flour tortillas May 27, 2013
- Auto writer taboo subject: I’m reviewing my own car, the Mini Cooper S Countryman May 20, 2013
anza-borrego desert state park Beach Drive Book car museum car reviews car show carshow casino chevyequinox City Drive classic cars column Column Promo Comicon day trip Desert Drives dirt drives featured Food Trucks Freeform Traveler Great Car Museum Tour Highway 101 Mercedes-Benz ML350 mini minicooper minicoopercountryman minicoopercountrymans mountain drive Natchez Trace Old Highway 80 other stuff Out of Town promo roadtrip road trip Road Trips sandiego san diego San Diego classic san diego day trip sdautoshow Via Amtrak video Warner Springs Weekend Trip