If you’re an off-roader, I’m told that this is the weekend for you to head out the Truckhaven Hills, just north of Ocotillo Wells, east of the Anza-Borrego Desert State Park. It’s the 50th annual Desert Safari from the Tierra Del Sol Four-Wheel Drive Club. Read more»
February 28, 2012 | 0 Comments
Subscribe to Weekend Driver
- Curves, Dirt and Cuyamaca: Wilderness Dirt Road and Beautiful State Park
- Beautiful Badlands: Visit Font’s Point in Anza-Borrego
- It’s an “epic car weekend” for classic cars in San Diego
- Take a look at the ’14 British Car Day in San Diego
- It’s a Studebaker (and Packard and Pierce Arrow) day at the Cool Classic Car Show
Leave a Reply
About San Diego’s Joyride Guru
Journeys are what make life special, and Joyride Guru is all about the journey.
Author Jack Brandais has been crisscrossing Southern California for decades, finding the roads that any enthusiast would take a detour to drive… just because it’s there.