A ’63 VW bus just sold for $195,000 at Barrett-Jackson. It was beautifully restored, had all the windows and the big fabric sunroof. Restored to original, even with the — what was it 65 hp? — air-cooled engine. Whoa…
June 25, 2011 | 0 Comments
Tags: other stuff
Subscribe to Weekend Driver
- Take a look at the ’14 British Car Day in San Diego
- It’s a Studebaker (and Packard and Pierce Arrow) day at the Cool Classic Car Show
- Classic Pierce-Arrow, Auburn, Packard, Hudson, Rambler and more at SD Auto Museum orphan car show
- Maybe there’s some hope for my old Miata… Japanese collector car prices up
- Celebrate 50 years of the Mustang and take yours on great San Diego roads
Leave a Reply
Journeys are what make life special, and Weekend Driver is all about the journey.
Author Jack Brandais has been crisscrossing Southern California for decades, finding the roads that any enthusiast would take a detour to drive… just because it’s there.